None of us really know what the future holds. That's why it's important to have the right insurance cover.
Too many people think that just because they’re young, they don’t need insurance. But when you’re young, you’re more likely to:
- Do work that’s potentially dangerous.
- Be involved in outdoor activities that could lead to injuries.
- Have a serious or even fatal car accident.
What kind of insurance is right for you?
Hopefully, you’ll never have to deal with a serious illness or injury. But it’s better to be safe than sorry. So making sure your life and your income are insured is a good start.
Here are two insurance options to consider:
- Bill insurance helps you cover the essentials by paying you a monthly benefit when you’re temporarily disabled due to sickness or injury.
- Life insurance and total and permanent disability insurance help to protect you and your loved ones if the worst happens, with a valuable payout if you die or become permanently disabled. Getting life insurance while you’re young is usually easier and cheaper — and once you have it, you can keep renewing your cover without having to reapply.
- Remember, the younger you are, the more affordable insurance can be. For example, a female non-smoker, aged between 18 and 34, can take out Real Bill Cover for as little as $0.88 cents* a day with a payout of $1,000 a month if she is sick or injured. That's less than the price of a cup of coffee.
So make sure you’re protected — just in case.
Find out more
To find out more about your life insurance options, request an information pack.