Real Insurance Competition – Win a Year’s Worth of Groceries
Terms & Conditions
Real Insurance Win a Year’s Worth of Groceries (“Promotion”).
Real Insurance Pty Ltd (“Real Insurance/the Promoter/We/Us”), a trading name of both The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL 241436 and Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd (“GFS”) ABN 53 128 692 884 AFSL 343079.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/10334, ACT Permit No. TP 16/00001, SA Permit No. T16/1.
New South Wales (NSW), Australian Capital Territory (ACT), Queensland (QLD), Victoria (VIC), South Australia (SA), Tasmania (TAS), Northern Territory (NT) and Western Australia (WA).
- The Promotion is open for entry by any Australian resident over the age of 18 years of age excluding:
- employees of GFS;
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a GFS employee;
- any person who has breached any of these Terms & Conditions.
- Entrants can only enter once and in their own name. Business names or company names will not be accepted for entry.
- The Promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) on 1st February 2016 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on 31st July 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
- The prize is A Year’s Worth of Groceries (“the Prize”). There are three Prize giveaways – each winner will receive 26 x $500 Woolworths WISH Gift Cards to a total value of AUD $13,000. Total Prize Pool value is equal to AUD $39,000.
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for Cash and must be used within 12 months of the issue date. See (www.everydaygiftcards.com.au) for full details.
- Each Prize will be issued in the name of each winning entrant.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must:
- Request either a Real Insurance Life, Funeral, Income Protection or Pet Insurance quote, either online via the website www.realinsurance.com.au or over the phone via the Real Insurance Call Centre (1300 337 325); and
- Subsequently obtain a verbal quote for the requested Real Insurance product (as outlined in the above clause 7a) by speaking to one of the Real Insurance Call Centre representatives.
- To be placed in the draw and be eligible to win, all of the following conditions must be satisfied:
This clause (clause 8) is active despite any communication of the result of the Promotion.
- The entrant must enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period; and
- The requirements of clauses 1, 2 and 7 must be satisfied and done in accordance with all of these Terms & Conditions; and
- All information provided for the insurance quote must be complete, genuine and accurate at the time of completing the quote request. If an entry is found to be falsified, whether wholly or a substantial part, it will be disqualified from the Promotion; and
- The quote must be for a new policy and must not be for an amendment to an active policy.
Conditions of Entry
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant is agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner consents to the publication of their name and State of residence in any advertisement/s or article/s relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases, which may include photographs or videos of the winner by the Promoter.
- Eligible Entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period, from 12.01am (AEST) on 1st February 2016 until 11.59pm 31st March 2016 will be entered into Draw 1. Draw 1 will take place at 2.00pm AEST on 4th April 2016 at Greenstone Financial Services, 58 Norwest Blvd, Bella Vista NSW 2153.
- Eligible Entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period, from 12.01am (AEST) on 1 April 2016 until 11.59pm 31st May 2016 apart from the Eligible Winner of Draw 1, will be entered into Draw 2. Draw 2 will take place at 2.00pm AEST on 2nd June 2016 at Greenstone Financial Services, 58 Norwest Blvd, Bella Vista NSW 2153.
- Eligible Entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period, from 12.01am (AEST) on 1 June 2016 until 11.59pm 31st July 2016, apart from the Eligible Winners of Draw 1 and 2, will be entered into Draw 3. Draw 3 will take place at 2.00pm AEST on 3rd August 2016 at Greenstone Financial Services, 58 Norwest Blvd, Bella Vista NSW 2153.
- All eligible entries will be entered into each draw. The winner of Draw 1 will not be eligible to win Draw 2 or Draw 3. The winner of Draw 2 will not be eligible to win Draw 3. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed or not completed in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or received after close of entry will not be entered into any draw.
- Incomplete or inaudible entries will be disregarded.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
- The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entries for each draw and notified by phone and in writing (Email or Facebook message) if satisfactory information has been provided, within two (2) days of each draw. The winner’s name and State of residence will be disclosed on the Real Insurance Facebook page and the Real Insurance website (www.realinsurance.com.au) within seven (7) days of each draw. Draw 1 will be published no later than the 10th of April 2016. Draw 2 will be published no later than the 8th of June 2016. Draw 3 will be no later than the 9th of August.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner by registered mail.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for the loss of any prize during distribution to the winner.
Redraw (if any)
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw Draw 1, 2 or 3 in the event of a drawn entrant being unable to satisfy the Terms & Conditions of the Promotion.
- If the Prize in Draw 1, 2 or 3 is forfeited through ineligibility, the Promoter will conduct a redraw, subject to the same Terms & Conditions, at the earliest plausible time, at the same place as the original draw. The relevant winner will then be notified by phone and in writing (Email or Facebook
message) if satisfactory information has been provided, within two (2) days of each draw. The winner’s name and State of residence will be disclosed on the Real Insurance Facebook page and the Real Insurance website (www.realinsurance.com.au) within seven (7) days of each draw.
Unclaimed Prize (if any)
- If an eligible winner is drawn in Draw 1, 2 or 3 and the prize remains unclaimed or undistributed for a period of three (3) months, the relevant winning entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw, subject to the same Terms & Conditions, at the same time of day and place as the original draws on 4th July 2016 (Draw 1), 2nd September 2016 (Draw 2) and 3rd November 2016 (Draw 3).The winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and in writing (Email or Facebook message) if satisfactory information has been provided, within two (2) days of each draw. The winner’s name and State of residence will also be disclosed on the Real Insurance Facebook page and the Real Insurance website (www.realinsurance.com.au) within seven (7) days of each draw.
- The winner of each Prize, including any alternative prize, is advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the Prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Any eligible entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive the Prize or enter further promotions run by the Promoter.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same Terms & Conditions, subject to State Regulation.
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter on receipt and We reserve the right to use any personal information provided by an Entrant to enter the Promotion and conduct the Promotion We may also use your personal information for related purposes such as sending you information about related products and/or promotions.
- This Promotion is run by the Promoter and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, YouTube or Twitter.