Real Life Insurance bonus eftpos Gift Card Incentive (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
- Offer available from 18th July 2016 to 30th November 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promoter is Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd (“GFS”) of 58 Norwest Boulevard, Bella Vista NSW 2153 ABN 53 128 692 884, AFSL 343079 (“Promoter”). Real Insurance is a trading name of GFS.
- In order to be eligible, a Real Family Life Cover Policy with a minimum $20 per fortnight premium (“Minimum Premium”) must be purchased during the Promotional Period and be active and remain above the Minimum Premium without lapsing and be fully paid for 90 consecutive days following the first premium payment that you have paid.
- The offer is one (1) $100 eftpos Gift Card (“Offer”).
- Limit of one (1) $100 eftpos Gift Card per Real Family Life Cover Policy. If an insurance policy has two (2) or more policy holders, the first insured will be awarded the $100 eftpos Gift Card (”Recipient”).
- Offer is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Offer is not redeemable for cash.
- The name and address of the Recipient will be supplied to Edge Loyalty Systems Pty Ltd (ELS) to send one prepaid eftpos card to the address on the policy.
- Please allow 6 weeks from confirmation of eligibility for delivery of eftpos Gift card.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Customers who take up the offer are taken to agree to these Terms and Conditions. If a person does not agree he or she is required to expressly inform the Promoter and will be disqualified from this offer.
- If a $100 eftpos Gift Card or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the Recipient of the $100 eftpos Gift Card is liable for payment of such tax.
- Terms and Conditions apply to the $100 eftpos Gift Card. For these and information on how to use the $100 eftpos Gift Card, go to www.giftcardplanet.com.au or call 1300 079 267. eftpos Gift Cards are issued by Emerchants Ltd ABN 30 131 436 532, AFSL 404131.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
- disqualify any claimant; or
- modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter has the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse to accept or vary or discontinue this offer without notice.
Last updated: 15 November 2018