Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
If you travel a lot for business or pleasure, you can benefit from our great value travel insurance for frequent travellers. Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance gives you total protection without the need to take out a new policy for each trip. If you’re up to 75 years of age and you travel for 30 days or less at a time, it can be yours for as little as $302 a year.1
- Unlimited emergency cover for overseas hospital, medical, surgical, nursing, ambulance and emergency dental expenses.2 Emergency dental limited to $500 per adult
- Overseas emergency medical assistance – your specialist medical advisor will arrange access to foreign hospitals, keep your loved ones and work colleagues informed during an emergency and organise medical transfers and repatriation if needed
- Cover for cancellation or amendment costs if your journey has to be rearranged or cancelled2
- Free cover for your kids – under 21 when they’re travelling with you
- Personal liability if you accidently injure someone or damage property on your trip. This doesn’t include liability from your work or from operating any kind of vehicle
- Additional expenses for extra accommodation and transport that might arise from sickness, injury, natural disasters and strikes. It also covers the cost to resume your journey if you have to return to Australia early if a travelling companion or close relative gets sick or suffers a disabling injury2
- If you’re hospitalised overseas for at least 48 hours, you get $50 a day to cover miscellaneous expenses
- Cover for Accidental Death paid to your beneficiary if you die from being injured while travelling
- Payout for Permanent Disability if you suffer an injury on your trip that causes total loss of sight in one or both eyes or total loss of the use of a limb
- Reimbursement of lost income for up to 26 weeks if you’re injured while travelling and can’t work when you get back to Australia after the first 30 days from when you arrive home
- Replacement of any travel documents, credit cards or traveller’s cheques that are lost or stolen during your trip. We’ll also pay for your legal liability for any lost or stolen documents that are used illegally, as long as you comply with all the document’s conditions
- Theft of cash, bank or currency notes, or postal or money orders up to $250
- We’ll replace, repair or pay you for lost, stolen or damaged luggage and personal effects2
- Up to $375 to buy essential clothing and toiletries if all your luggage and belongings are delayed by a carrier for more than 12 hours. This limit is doubled if you still haven’t received your luggage and personal effects after 72 hours
- Reimbursement of $200 a day for extra accommodation costs if your scheduled transport is delayed by over 6 hours
- We’ll pay for reasonable extra costs to get you to your special event on time if something goes wrong
- If your rental vehicle is damaged or stolen, we’ll pay the rental company’s insurance excess up to $5,000
- For an additional premium, you can remove the standard $100 excess if you have to make a claim
This is a summary of Real’s Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policy. Benefits are subject to the terms and conditions including the limits and exclusions of the insurance policy. For full details, download our Product Disclosure Statement.
Why choose Real Insurance?
- Get the cover you need, at a price you can afford
- Save when you travel more with our Annual Multi-Trip Policy
- Enjoy competitive rates for international and Australian travel insurance
- Build your own travel insurance to get the right extras for your trip like winter sports cover
- Peace of mind with emergency medical cover when travelling overseas2
- Get help anywhere in the world with 24/7 support3
- With clear and easy-to-read policy documents, you’ll know exactly what you’re covered for
Need help deciding?
Not sure which travel insurance is best for your needs? Our comparison table lets you quickly see each product side-by-side to help make your choice easier.
Find fast answers to commonly asked travel insurance questions.
Apply for Real’s Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance today. Call us on 13 19 48 or get a fast quote online.
- Price based on a traveller aged between 18 and 49.
- Sub-limits apply.
- Only approved countries and territories. Please refer to the PDS and travel advisories issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs at http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/.