If you became sick or injured and were unable to work, your income could stop. But unfortunately, the bills would keep on coming.
With Real Bill Cover, you receive a monthly payment so your everyday living expenses – such as the mortgage or rent, electricity and water bills, and even childcare fees – can be covered.
- Guaranteed acceptance for Australian residents aged 18 to 59
- Receive a payment of between $1,000 and $3,500 a month when you’re temporarily disabled (Pre-Existing Conditions are excluded)
- A hospital cash benefit at no extra cost
- Choose your own Benefit Period and Waiting Period
- Add optional Children’s Insurance for greater protection
- We’ll help you tailor your Policy for the level of protection you want, so you can match your benefit to your budget
- You won’t be charged your regular premium while you are receiving a benefit from your Policy. We’ll also refund any premiums you’ve paid during the Waiting Period
- As long as you pay your premiums on time, we guarantee to renew your cover until you’re 75
This is a summary of the Real Bill Cover Policy. For full details, download our Product Disclosure Statement.
Why choose Real Insurance
- If you are earning an income premiums are usually tax deductible
- Pay fortnightly, monthly or yearly – at no extra cost
- We’ll refund 10% of premiums you’ve paid in the first 12 months with The Real Reward™
- Stress-free claims with your own personal specialist located in Australia
- Your Policy is backed by the third-largest reinsurer in the world
Need help deciding?
If you ever pay a bill, it’s worth considering Bill Cover – even if you’re not the family breadwinner. Find out why.
Find fast answers to commonly asked Bill Cover questions.
See how easy it is to take out Real Bill Cover. Call us on 1300 665 187 or Request a Quote.
- Based on a 36 year old female, non-smoker working in a white collar occupation with a $1,000 monthly benefit, 6 month Benefit Period, and a 90 day Waiting Period.