Third Party Property, Fire & Theft
Third Party Property, Fire & Theft covers you against car theft, attempted theft and fire, plus the damages your car may cause in an accident.
The happy medium between Comprehensive Insurance and a basic Third Party Property Insurance, our Third Party Property, Fire and Theft offers great benefits with your budget in mind.
Get cover for theft of your car, child seats, and select personal property, plus towing, costs towards car hire after theft and much more.
Plus, you’ll rest easy knowing that if there is an accident and you’re at fault, you’ll have up to $20 million in legal liability towards any damage caused to other people’s cars or property.
Real Insurance, real easy
We are pleased to offer our customers flexible payment options for our Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance cover.
- Accidental loss or damage throughcar theft or attempted theft
- Damage caused by fire or any malicious damage to your car
- Other people’s cars or property damaged by you in an accident
- Damage caused to your car by an uninsured driver – up to $3,000
- Select personal valuables damaged or stolen from your car – up to $500
- Child safety seats and prams damaged or stolen – up to $500
- Emergency repairs, reasonable towing costs & up to 14 days hire car after theft
- Accommodation costs if the claim happens 200km+ from your home
- Your caravan or trailer if damaged in an accident while being towed
- Your car during transport for repairswhileanywhere within Australia
- Lock and key replacement to keep your car secure if your keys are stolen
- Guaranteed repairs from our specially selected repairers
Plus get even more protection with our optional extras:
This is a summary of our Third Party Property, Fire and Theft cover. For full details including limits and exclusions of these benefits, please read our Product Disclosure Statement.
Things to know
- By law, you must have separate Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance. This type of insurance is often called a ‘green slip’.
- Real Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Insurance is not a ‘green slip’. Real Insurance does not offer ‘green slip’ Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance.
If you’d like insurance that also covers damage to your car, protection against collision, damage caused by natural weather events, or New for Old Replacement2, consider our:
Why Choose Real Insurance?
- Save up to 10% when you buy online1
- Flexible payment options
- 24/7 claims lodgement and emergency assistance
- We don’t have assessment centres, we use everyday repairers
- Real Insurance is a multi-award winning insurance company
Need Help Deciding?
Find fast answers to commonly asked Car Insurance questions here.
Not sure what type of cover is right for you?Compare our insurance policy features at a glance here or find out more about our Car Insurance products.
See how easy it is to apply for Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Insurance. Call us on 13 19 48 or Request a Quote.