Third Party Property Damage Insurance
Third Party Property Damage Insurance is basic cover against damage to other people’s cars and property caused by you in a car accident.
Accidents can happen. If you are the driver at fault in an accidental collision, you can breathe a little easier knowing that you’re covered for the dents and dings to other vehicles and property.
These days, even a little scrape can end up a costly mistake, especially when expensive property or new cars are involved.
Real Third Party Property Damage Insurance gives you protection against the unexpected, whether it’s a bump or a bigger bang.
Real Insurance, real easy
In the event of a claim, our claims lodgement and emergency assistance centre is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you.
- Other people’s cars or property damaged by you in an accident
- Damage to your car caused by an uninsured driver that is at fault – up to $3,000
- Up to $20 million legal liability cover if you cause an accident
- Legal liability cover for an uninsured substitute car while yours is being repaired
Plus get even more peace of mind with 24/7 on-road help with the optional extra of Real Roadside Assistance™, any time, anywhere in Australia.
This is a summary of the Third Party Property Damage Insurance cover. For full details including limits and exclusions of these benefits, please read our Product Disclosure Statement.
Things to know
- By law, you must have separate Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance. This type of insurance is often called a ‘green slip’.
- Real Third Party Property Insurance is not a ‘green slip’.
- Real Insurance does not offer ‘green slip’ Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance.
If you’d like a more extensive insurance that covers damage to your own car as well, you may want to consider:
Why Choose Real Insurance?
- Save up to 10% when you buy online1
- Flexible payment options
- 24/7 claims lodgement and emergency assistance
- We don’t have assessment centres, we use everyday repairers
- Real Insurance is a multi-award winning insurance company
Need Help Deciding?
Find fast answers to commonly asked Car Insurance questions here.
Compare the range of Real Insurance Car Insurance products at a glance to learn about benefits, inclusions, and optional extras, or find out more about our Car Insurance products.
Third Party Property Damage Insurance only covers you for damage to other people’s cars and property caused by your car in an accident.
If you would like car insurance to protect you against theft and fire, plus the convenience of emergency repairs, key replacement and more, and all the benefits of Third Party Property Damage Insurance, then Third Party Property, Fire & Theft might be the right product for you.
See how easy it is to apply for Third Party Property Damage Insurance. Call us on 13 19 48 or Request a Quote.