Routine Care Benefit
At Real Insurance, we like to make it easier for pet owners to do the right thing by their pets. That’s why we created Routine Care Benefit – available with Premium Accident & Illness Cover only. This optional insurance helps cover the costs of preventative healthcare for your dog or cat.
By adding a Routine Care Benefit to your Premium Accident & Illness Cover, you’ll receive a benefit of up to $80 per year to help cover the costs of routine and preventative care such as vaccinations, flea control, health checks and even microchipping.
Claim a $50 annual benefit for any one of these routine treatments:
- Heartworm preventative medication
- Teeth cleaning
- Council registration fees
- Alternative therapies for pets
- Prescription diets
- Dew claw removal
- Cremation or burial
- Behavioural therapy (by a qualified animal behaviourist or vet)
- Dental illness treatment
- Obedience training (at a recognised training facility)
- Flea, tick or worm control
- Vaccinations or health checks
Receive additional annual benefits
Each year, you can also claim:
- $15 for heartworm tests or blood screening
- $15 for FeLV/FIV tests or urinalysis
This is a summary of the Real Routine Care Benefit. For full details, download the Real Pet Insurance Product Disclosure Statement.