Travel Insurance Claims
Need to make a claim?
Submit your claim via our online Claims Portal.
Or you can:
- Call us on 1300 551 513: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm (AEST), if you prefer to speak to someone when submitting your claim.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to submit your claim via email.
Call emergency services immediately if your condition is life threatening.
For 24-hour emergency assistance, please call Allianz Global Assistance
If you’re overseas, call
If you’re in Australia, call
+61 7 3305 7499
1800 010 075
Before you lodge a new claim
Please make sure you have read any travel alerts which may affect your claim. Travel alerts can help determine if a claim can be made for a specific event based on when a policy was purchased.
Also, please have the following details and documents ready:
- Your policy number and personal details;
- Supporting documentation for your claim (such as: your itinerary, receipts, authorisation letters, flight details, police report, etc.); and
- Bank account details for payment of your claim.
Once you have submitted your claim, you’ll receive an email to confirm your claim details.
- Depending on the type of claim, it may take 15-30 minutes to submit.
- For online claims, you can use the ‘save for later’ button at any stage to save your claim information to complete at a later time.
- Once your claim has been submitted, a member of our team will be in contact within 10 business days.
Our Frequently Asked Questions have more information about our claims process.