Children’s Insurance Option
Nobody wants to see their child sick or injured. But if something was to happen, it is important to be prepared.
By adding this option to your Income Protection Insurance, you’ll receive a benefit if your child suffers an illness or injury1, helping to cover extra costs such as medical expenses and school tuition. You’ll also receive this benefit if your child passes away in an accident.
- Take out Children’s Insurance for any of your children who are between ages 2 and 17
- Choose your own Benefit Amount from $20,000 up to $50,000 for each insured child
- The benefit is paid if your child suffers one of the following serious illness or injury – Paralysis, Blindness, Deafness, Total and Permanent Loss of Use of Two Limbs, Encephalitis, Meningitis or Major Head Trauma
- This benefit is also paid as a lump sum if your child passes away due to an accident
- You can use the Benefit Amount any way you wish – to help with your child’s medical expenses, school fees or towards their recovery
For more information on our optional Children’s Insurance and other income protection insurance policies, download our Product Disclosure Statement.