Life Insurance Claims
Need to make a claim?
Take a look at the steps below. If you still aren’t sure what you need to do or how our claims process works, please call us on 1300 307 297 between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday AEST.
Call or Email
You or a nominated beneficiary (which could be your next of kin or the executor of your Will) simply have to call us on 1300 307 297.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you will be lodging a claim.
Speak to a Real Agent
A dedicated claims agent will be assigned to your claim, and will contact you to take you through the claims process.
Complete the forms
Complete all forms provided by your claims agent or simply download the most appropriate form below. Send the completed form(s) along with all required documentation to:
Reply Paid 6728
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
- Real Accidental Death and Serious Injury Insurance Claim Form
- Real Children’s Insurance (Optional Benefit) Claim Form
- Real Family Life Cover (Including Accidental Death Cover) Claim Form
- Real Serious Illness Cover Claim Form
- Real Serious Illness Insurance (Optional Benefit) Claim Form
- Real Family Life Cover Terminal Illness Claim Form
- Real Total & Permanent Disability Insurance (Optional Benefit) Claim Form
- Real Term Life Cover Terminal Illness Claim Form
- Real Term Life Cover (including Accidental Death Cover) Claim Form
We’ll do the rest
Once completed documents are received, we’ll assess the claim and pay, subject to approval, without unnecessary delay. Please also refer to our questions and answers section for more information.
- Make sure you read the claim form carefully and complete it in full. If you don’t we will need to send the form back to you to complete.
- When supplying proof of identification, please make sure each item is valid and hasn’t expired.
- Identification supplied needs to match the name on the claim form (e.g. if the claim form is in the person’s married name then the identification needs to be in the married name).
- All documents provided other than the claim form need to be certified.
- We may need further information to assess the claim and if so we will be in contact with you.
- If we are unable to pay your claim, we will explain why and you will also be provided with the opportunity to present extra information to support your claim.
Need more information? Refer to our questions and answers section.
1300 307 297
8am to 8pm Monday to Friday AEST