Nobody wants to see their child sick or injured. But if something was to happen, it is important to be prepared.
By adding Children’s Insurance to your Family Life Cover, you’ll receive a payment if your child suffers a specified serious illness or injury to help cover costs such as medical expenses and school tuition. The serious injuries and illnesses covered are Paralysis, Blindness, Deafness, Total and Permanent Loss of Use of Two Limbs, Encephalitis, Meningitis or Major Head Trauma. You’ll also receive this benefit if your child was to pass away as a result of an Accident, providing that a payment has not already been made under one of the conditions outlined above.
Download the Product Disclosure Statement for the list of illnesses that are covered.
- Take out Children’s Insurance for any of your children who are between ages 2 and 17
- Choose your own Benefit Amount from $20,000 up to $50,000 for each insured child
- The benefit is paid if your child suffers one of the following serious illness or injury - Paralysis, Blindness, Deafness, Total and Permanent Loss of Use of Two Limbs, Encephalitis, Meningitis or Major Head Trauma
- This benefit is also paid as a lump sum if your child passes away due to an accident
- You can use the Benefit Amount any way you wish – to help with your child's medical expenses, school fees or towards their recovery
For more information on our optional Children's Insurance, download our life insurance Product Disclosure Statement or call 1300 377 325 now.