General Car Insurance Q&A
The following questions are to be used as a reference guide only and do not substitute or replace your insurance contract, the PDS or Certificate of Insurance.
- Do you offer cover notes?
- Do you have age restrictions on your car insurance?
- How do I make changes to my car insurance policy?
- I have lost my car insurance documents, how do I get replacement documents?
- My lender needs a Certificate of Currency, what do I do?
- What information will I need to get a car insurance quote?
- Are any of my personal details ‘sold’ or disclosed to any other 3rd parties?
Do you offer cover notes?
No, we do not offer cover notes for car insurance cover.
Do you have age restrictions on your car insurance?
We insure licenced drivers and learner drivers. We do not cover drivers that are younger than any age restriction shown on your Certificate of Insurance as certain vehicles have higher age minimums. We will not cover drivers under 25 if you have selected to exclude drivers under 25 years old for your policy.
How do I make changes to my car insurance policy?
You can make changes to your car insurance policy quickly and easily by calling us on 13 19 48. It only takes a few minutes, and there are no administration fees. Remember, depending on the changes you make, the cost of your car insurance premium could change too.
You can also use our online Car Insurance Account to:
- Access your policies.
- View your Certificates of Insurance.
- Update your contact details and payment information.
I have lost my car insurance documents, how do I get replacement documents?
If you’ve lost your Certificate of Insurance or Product Disclosure Statement, simply call us on 13 19 48, and we’ll email or post copies of your documents to you. You can also download the Product Disclosure Statement directly from our website, or a copy of your Certificate of Insurance by logging into your Car Insurance Account.
My lender needs a Certificate of Currency, what do I do?
If your lender needs a copy of your Certificate of Currency, call us on 13 19 48, and we'll arrange to email or post a copy to them. Please have your lender's contact details ready when you call.
What information will I need to get a car insurance quote?
Learn about what information you will need to provide for a quote with our Car Insurance Quote Guide.
Are any of my personal details ‘sold’ or disclosed to any other 3rd parties?