Guaranteed Funeral Insurance Flexi Plus
Your loved ones shouldn’t have to worry about money when it comes time to arrange your funeral. That’s where Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance Flexi Plus can help, making life easier for your family at an already difficult time.
Guaranteed Funeral Insurance Flexi Plus provides a quick cash payment to your family when you pass away – usually within one business day of receiving all completed documents. And to make sure this important cover can be there for your family when they really need it, your premium is guaranteed to reduce by 5% every 5 years. Providing even more value for you and your family!
Why choose Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance Flexi Plus?
With Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance Flexi Plus, you know you are getting good value for you and your family! We guarantee that for every five years you hold your policy your annual premium will reduce by 5%.
But don’t worry, your chosen Benefit Amount won’t reduce, in fact the funeral insurance benefit paid to your family will never be less than the total premiums you’ve paid. That’s because with the Real Payback Guarantee when your family makes a funeral claim, the benefit will be your chosen cover amount or the total premiums you’ve paid for your cover – whichever is more. Or once you turn 85, you can cancel your cover to receive an Early Cash Payout of 150% of your funeral insurance benefit. After all, Funeral Insurance is about securing peace of mind for you and your family.
- We guarantee to cover all Australian residents aged 18 to 79 years
- You can choose your level of cover – from $3,000 up to $15,000
- Your premiums will reduce by 5% every 5 years you hold your Policy
- Triple benefit payout, up to $45,000, for Accidental Death from day one
- Accidental Serious Injury Insurance is automatically included in your cover – at no extra cost
- You can pay your premiums fortnightly or monthly – at no extra cost
- You’ll get back 10% of premiums you have paid after the first 12 months of your policy
- Optional Children’s Insurance can be added to your policy
Some things you should know
- Cover is for Accidental Death only in the first 12 months, then death by any cause thereafter.
- If your policy is cancelled prior to age 85, no benefit amount is payable. There is no refund of premiums after the cooling off period.
- If you change your cover your premiums will be affected.
- If you choose the Early Cash Payout option, you will no longer be eligible to claim and you may receive less than the total premiums you’ve paid into your policy to date.