Funeral Insurance quote
Real Insurance will be there for your family with Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance Flexi Plus. After all, your loved ones shouldn’t be worrying about money when it comes time to arrange your funeral.
A quick cash payment of up to $15,000 is paid to your family when they need it most. This can be used for funeral expenses or other costs, such as unpaid bills. And you’re guaranteed cover if you’re an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 years.
Real Insurance has made getting a Funeral Insurance quote simple, and easy to understand. You can request a quote online or call a friendly Real Insurance Customer Service Representative on 1300 665 287 who can answer your questions and give you a quote over the phone.
Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance Flexi Plus quote checklist
When applying for Real Guaranteed Funeral Insurance Flexi Plus, you’ll be asked to provide information, including:
- Your name and date of birth
- Your residency status
- Your age
- If you have dependent children and their ages
- If you would like to add on extra benefits to your cover or add children to your policy
Why choose Real Funeral Insurance?
- Guaranteed Funeral Insurance Flexi Plus comes with our Real Payback Guarantee.
With the Real Payback Guarantee you have greater flexibility because:
- When your family makes a funeral claim, the benefit will be your chosen cover amount or the total premiums you have paid for your cover – whichever is more.
- Or once you turn 85, you can cancel your cover to receive an Early Cash Payout of 150% of your funeral insurance benefit.
- You choose the benefit amount that’s right for you – from $3,000 up to $15,000.
- It’s easy to apply for cover over the phone.
- There are no medical checks or blood tests required.
- Cover is for accidental death for the first 12 months, and death by any cause is covered thereafter.
- Your benefit triples – to up to $45,000 – if your death is accidental. Accidental Serious Injury Insurance is automatically included in your cover at no extra cost.
- You can choose to pay your premiums either fortnightly or monthly.
- You can add your partner to your policy.
- You’ll get back 10% of the premiums you have paid after the first 12 months of your policy.
- You’ll get a free will kit when you take out a policy.
- You get a 30 day cooling off period to look over the cover and make sure it’s right for you.
Some things you should know
- Cover is for Accidental Death only in the first 12 months, then death by any cause thereafter.
- If your policy is cancelled prior to age 85, no benefit amount is payable. There is no refund of premiums after the cooling off period.
- If you change your cover your premiums will be affected.
- If you choose the Early Cash Payout option, you will no longer be eligible to claim and you may receive less than the total premiums you’ve paid into your policy to date.