Funeral Insurance quote
Real Insurance will be there for your family with Real Funeral Cover. After all, your loved ones shouldn’t be worrying about money when it comes time to arrange your funeral.
A quick cash payment of up to $15,000 is paid to your family when they need it most. This can be used for funeral expenses or other costs, such as unpaid bills. And if you’re an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 years, you’re guaranteed acceptance.
Real Insurance has made getting a Funeral Insurance quote simple, and easy to understand. You can request a quote online or call a friendly Real Insurance Customer Service Representative on 1300 665 287 who can answer your questions and give you a quote over the phone.
Real Funeral Cover quote checklist
When applying for Real Funeral Cover, you’ll be asked to provide information, including:
- Your name and date of birth
- Your residency status
- Your age
- If you would like to cover yourself only or your partner as well
Why choose Real Funeral Insurance?
- With Real Funeral Cover, when you turn 85 you can to choose to:
- Cancel your policy and cash out 75% of your benefit amount, or
- Keep your policy in place at no extra cost to you, and if you pass away (or celebrate your 100th birthday) you or your family will receive a Bonus Cover of 25% added to the benefit amount1.
- You choose the benefit amount that’s right for you – from $3,000 up to $15,000.
- It’s easy to apply for cover over the phone.
- There are no medical checks or blood tests required.
- Cover is for accidental death for the first 12 months, and death by any cause is covered thereafter.
- Your benefit triples if your death is accidental. Also, Accidental Serious Injury Insurance is automatically included in your cover at no extra cost.
- 100% of your benefit amount is paid if you’re diagnosed with a Terminal Illness.
- You can choose to pay your premiums either fortnightly or monthly.
- You can add your partner to your policy.
- You’ll get back 10% of the premiums you have paid after the first 12 months of your policy.
- You’ll get a free will kit when you take out a policy.
- You get a 30 day cooling off period to look over the cover and make sure it’s right for you.
Some things you should know
- Cover is only for Accidental Death and Accidental Serious Injury in the first 12 months of your Policy. Terminal illness with diagnosis of 12 months or less to live.
- Accidental Serious Injury expires on the policy anniversary after your 75th birthday.
- There’s no refund of premiums after the cooling off period. The total amount of premiums payable over the life of the Policy has the potential to exceed the cover amount.
- If you choose the early Cash Out Option, you will no longer be eligible to claim as this option will cancel your Policy and you may receive less than you’ve paid in premiums to date.
- If you choose the Early Cash Out Option you may receive less than you've paid in premiums to date, and, you will no longer be eligible to claim as this will cancel your Policy.