REAL FUEL & WIN! Jellybean Guessing Competition - Rules
This competition is run by Real Insurance and as a condition of entry; the entrant (You) will be bound by the following terms and conditions:
This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based on accuracy.
The Promoter is Real Insurance (Promoter/We/Us), a trading name of Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 53 128 692 884 AFSL 343079 (GFS).
This competition is open for entry by any Australian resident excluding:
- Employees of GFS;
- A spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a GFS employee; and
- Any person who has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is limited to one guess per registered Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10 & 5k event entrant.
To enter this competition, the entrant must be registered for the Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10 & 5k event on July 24th, 2022, and do the following at the Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10 & 5k event at Sydney, July 24th, 2022 (the Event):
- Scan a QR code on the back of the petrol pump, taking users directly to the Event landing page;
- Provide their name and email address and/or phone number in order to be contacted should they win and their guess of the number of jellybeans; and
- Have accepted the competition Terms & Conditions via the Event landing page
To enter this competition virtually, the entrant must be registered for the Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10 & 5k event on July 24th, 2022, and do the following at the Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10 & 5k Virtual event, July 24th, 2022 (the Virtual Event):
- After seeing the image of the pump on Real Insurance’s Facebook page, enter via the provided link which takes users directly to the Virtual Real Fuel Station activation landing page;
- Provide name and email address and/or phone number to be contacted should they win, and their guess of the number of jellybeans; and
- Have accepted the competition Terms & Conditions via the Virtual event landing page.
- The First Place Winner(s) will be announced on Monday August 1st, 2022, who will receive one (1) pair of ASICS Gel Kayano 28 shoes each valued at $270.
- The Runner Up Winner(s) will be announced on Monday August 1st, 2022, who will receive one (1) Prezzee EGift Card each valued at $100.
- The prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- Winners will be contacted directly with details provided.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- The First Place Winner(s) will be selected based on the accuracy of the guess. The winning guess will be the exact correct figure of jellybeans in the fuel pump. If there are no exact correct guesses, the winning guess will be the closest number of jellybeans in the fuel pump, rounded up or down. If there are more than one first prize winning guesses, each correctly guessed entrant will receive a first prize. The decision of the panel is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Runner Up Winner(s) will be the next two closest guesses of how many jellybeans are in the fuel pump, rounded up or down. The decision of the panel is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will do its best to contact the winner. If a winner does not accept their prize within 30 days of being chosen i.e. the winner announcement, the Promoter will withdraw the prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, are not liable for any expenses incurred in entering or winning the competition, nor for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Each entrant warrants they have copyright, and other intellectual property rights, for the comments or images submitted for the purposes of their entry and, as part of their entry, provides a license to the Promoter to use the comments in future advertising campaigns and for remarketing purposes. This license is non-revocable except with the express consent of the Promoter. Each competition entrant holds the Promoter harmless for any liabilities associated with the unauthorised use of any content or image that has been included in their entry.
- Any eligible entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive a prize or enter further promotions run by the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any claimant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the competition, as appropriate.16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter on receipt and we reserve the right to use any personal information provided by an entrant to enter the competition and conduct the competition.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.