Real Car Insurance quote
As a motorist, it’s important to have great value car insurance that’s tailored to meet your specific needs. At Real Insurance, we offer a range of award-winning car insurance products. So, whether you’re looking for Comprehensive Car Insurance, Pay As You Drive Insurance, Third Party Propery Fire and Theft or Third Party Car Insurance, we have you covered.
With Comprehensive Car Insurance, we protect you against the cost of accidents, theft and damage to your car and belongings and even help to pay for emergency accommodation if you’re left stranded.
Pay As You Drive Insurance offers all the benefits of comprehensive car insurance for less. You only pay for the kilometres that you plan to drive, which is great for anyone who doesn’t drive very far.
Real Insurance has made getting a Car Insurance Quote simple and easy to understand. You can get a car insurance quote and buy online or call a friendly Real Insurance representative on 13 19 48 who can answer your questions and give you a quote over the phone.
Real Car Insurance quote checklist
When applying for Real Car Insurance, the list below contains examples of the information you’ll be asked to provide:
- Your name and date of birth
- Your car registration details
- If you have modified the car or added any extras to the car
- The value you want to insure your car for
- The excess value
- The kilometres that you drive each year
- The start odometer of the car you wish to insure (if you select Pay As You Drive option)
- Finance type on the car – lease or loan
- Previous insurance history details
Why choose Real Car Insurance?
- Save when you buy online, with an instant discount of up to 10%.1
- The Real Insurance claims team is located in Australia, with 24/7 assistance available for emergency claims.
- Convenient and flexible payment options.
- Choose your level of excess to keep your premiums low.
- Choose either market value or your own agreed value for cover to help you save even more money.
- A 14 day money-back guarantee and cooling off period is offered (if no claim was made).