With Real Funeral Insurance, you can protect your whole family by choosing to add Children’s Insurance option to your Policy. This means, you’ll receive a $10,000 payment if your child suffers a specified serious illness or injury or in the event of death.
You can choose to use this Benefit Amount any way you wish – for example to help cover medical bills, education costs, or any unforeseen costs that you may be faced with – so you can focus on getting your child better, without financial worries.
The serious injuries and illnesses covered are Paralysis, Blindness, Deafness, Total and Permanent Loss of Use of Two Limbs, Encephalitis, Meningitis or Major Head Trauma. You’ll also receive this benefit if your child was to pass away as a result of an Accident (from day one) or any cause (after 12 months).
- Take out Children’s Insurance for any of your children who are aged between 2 and 17 – with cover remaining in place until your child turns 21
- Each insured child is covered for $10,000 under your Policy
- The benefit is paid if your child suffers one of the following serious illnesses or injuries - Paralysis, Blindness, Deafness, Total and Permanent Loss of Use of Two Limbs, Encephalitis, Meningitis or Major Head Trauma
- This benefit is also paid as a lump sum if your child passes away due to an accident (from day one) or any cause (after 12 months of holding the Policy)
- You can use the Benefit Amount any way you need – towards medical bills or other expenses for example
For more information on our optional Children’s Insurance, including limits and other conditions, read the Product Disclosure Statement or call 1300 665 287 now.