Building or buying a property can take a lot of time and effort and doesn’t come cheap. Therefore, it is important to have your building covered in the unfortunate event of extreme weather, a natural disaster or robbery.
Our Building Insurance is designed to cover your residential home. At Real Insurance we provide building cover that protects the structure of your property, including the roof, walls and garages. Our Building Insurance policy will also cover the cost of replacing fixtures such as fixed windows or doors.
Owning a home is a significant investment, possibly your most important asset, so you need to ensure you have adequate cover in place so you are protected against a range of risks that are out of your control.
Real Insurance, real easy
We are pleased to offer our customers flexible payment options for our Building Insurance cover.
- Damage caused by a fire or explosion
- Damage caused by earthquake, lightning, storm, flood and rainwater
- Damage caused by the bursting, leaking, discharging or overflow of water or liquids
- Accidental glass breakage
- Damage by impact from a vehicle
This is a summary of our Buildings Insurance cover. For full details including limits and exclusions of these benefits, please read our Product Disclosure Statement.
Things to know
- Multi award winning insurance company
- Save up to 20% when you buy a combined home and contents policy online1
- Flexible payment options
- 24/7 claims lodgement and emergency assistance
Need Help Deciding?
Find fast answers to commonly asked Home Insurance questions here.
Not sure what type of cover is right for you? Compare our insurance policies or find out more about our Home Insurance products.
See how easy it is to apply for Building Insurance. Call us on 13 19 48 or Request a Quote.
- 10% saving for online applicants for all new Home/Contents policies, savings in first year only. Additional 10% for a combined Home/Contents policy. Minimum premiums may reduce savings discount.