If your cat or dog suffers an accident, it’s comforting to know Real Pet Insurance is there to help with cover for up to 80% of vet bills for treating a range of accidental injuries. And with no maximum age limit, you can keep them safe for life.
- Up to 80% of eligible vet bills (with no excess) for treating accidental injuries, including injuries from car accidents, burns, snake bites and allergic reactions to insect bites, except ticks and fleas
- Generous claim limit of $8,000 per year (Pre-existing Conditions are excluded) to help protect your pet if they need prolonged or expensive treatment
- A range of complimentary benefits, including emergency boarding when you’re in hospital; overseas cover when you’re travelling with your pet; tick paralysis treatment; and essential euthanasia1
- Lifetime cover for your pet when you insure them from 8 weeks old as long as there are no gaps or breaks in cover
- Freedom to take your pet to any vet licensed to practice in Australia
- Protection from the day after you start your policy
Like all insurance policies, there are some exclusions. Find out when we won’t accept a pet insurance claim.
This is a summary of the Real Pet Accident Cover. For full details, download the Real Pet Insurance Product Disclosure Statement.
Why choose Real Insurance
- Apply online or over the phone in minutes
- Pay fortnightly, monthly or yearly – at no extra cost
- We'll refund 10% of premiums you've paid in the first 12 months with The Real Reward™
- Stress-free claims with your own personal specialist
Need help deciding?
Discover how Pet Insurance helps you give your pet the very best care by making expensive vet bills more manageable
Find fast answers to commonly asked Pet Insurance questions.
See how easy it is to apply online for Real Pet Insurance. Call us on 1300 665 965 or get a fast quote and apply online.