Real Home Insurance quote
With Real Insurance, you can protect the home that keeps you and your family safe. Whether you’re a home owner, a tenant or a landlord, Real Insurance has a range of products to cater to your needs – Home, Contents and Landlord’s insurance – all with flexible payment options and opportunities to save money. Best of all, they come with a 24/7 claims service that’s based in Australia.
Real Insurance has made getting a Home Insurance Quote simple and easy to understand. You can buy Home Insurance online or call a friendly Real Insurance representative on 13 19 48 who can answer your questions and give you a quote over the phone.
Real Home Insurance quote checklist
When applying for Real Home Insurance, the list below contains examples of the information you’ll be asked to provide:
- Your name and date of birth
- When you would like your insurance coverage to start
- The type of home insurance cover that you’re seeking – home, contents or home & contents insurance
- The value that you want to insure your home for
- The value that you want to insure your contents for
- Security features of your home
- The type of property that you’re insuring – apartment, house or unit
- The year that your home was built
- The material that your home was constructed from
- The main material of your roof
- Previous insurance history details
Why choose Real Home Insurance?
- The Real Insurance claims team is located in Australia, with 24/7 assistance available for emergency claims.
- Convenient and flexible payment options.
- Choose your level of excess to keep your premiums low.
- Save up to 20% when you buy a combined home and contents policy online.1
- When you take out Top Cover Home and Contents Insurance, you benefit from higher cover limits across your cover.
- Flexible excess – the higher the excess, the lower the insurance premium and vice versa.
- You can be covered for accidental damage.
- Your policy is underwritten by The Hollard Insurance Company, an Australian insurer overseen by our Australian prudential regulator.
- Hollard is part of one of the world’s leading insurers, with more than 7.2 million policies worldwide.