- Accidental damage at no extra charge and covers you against damage unintentionally caused to your contents
- Coverage for a wide range of natural disasters and other events
- New for old replacement on most items if your contents are damaged or stolen
- Coverage for outdoor contents at your home (higher cover limits apply)
- Transit cover for contents whilst they are being moved against loss or damage caused by fire, collision or overturning of the vehicle carrying them
- Protection against theft or malicious damage to your contents, including vandalism
- Cover for damage caused by the bursting, leaking or overflow of water
- Contents in your home office – no need for a separate policy (higher cover limits apply)
- Add optional extras, including Electrical Motor Burnout and Portable Valuables cover
Please note: This is a summary of our home and contents insurance policy features and benefits. For full details and to decide which cover is right for you, you must read our Product Disclosure Statement.
Why choose Real Insurance?
- When you take out Top cover home and contents insurance, you benefit from higher cover limits across your cover
- You are always covered for accidental damage – some insurers do not cover accidental damage at all
- Save up to 20% when you buy a combined home and contents policy online1
- Choose your level of excess to help keep premiums low
- Flexible payment options
- 24/7 claims lodgement and emergency assistance
Make the switch today. Call us on 13 19 48 or Get a Quote & Buy Online.
- 10% saving for online applicants for all new Home/Contents policies, savings in first year only. Additional 10% for a combined Home/Contents policy. Minimum premiums may reduce savings discount.